Grilled Trio Platter - Turn Simple into Delicious
Holiday season calls for an easy but impressive recipe that is worth all the attention while making your friends and families' tummies happy!
Grilled Trio Platter
Serves 2 Pax, as a side dish
Balsamic Soy Mushrooms
3 Portobello Mushrooms
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Crack of Black Pepper
1. Prepare portobello mushrooms by pulling of stems. Use a damp paper towel to clean
and remove any dirt then scrape off the gills and discard.
2. Whisk together sauces, add mushrooms and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, starting with cap side down.
4. Top with remaining marinade as mushroom cooks.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pineapples
2 Mini Thai Pineapples
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Whisk brown sugar and cinnamon together.
2. Add pineapples and coat each slice evenly with mixture.
3. Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side until pineapple starts to turn golden brown.
Chilli Lime Corn
2 Japanese White Pearl Corn
English Parsley, Chopped
1. Husk the corn then rub with olive oil and salt.
2. Grill for about 7-10 minutes, turning it every few minutes so it cooks on all sides and
have charred bits.
3. When corn is cooked, brush evenly with melted butter.
4. Before serving, squeeze lime, a sprinkle of shichimi togarashi flakes and chopped
Recipe & Photos: @everybodyjiak (IG)